An independent approach to Bacs Direct Debit training Our one day Direct Debit training course provides attendees with the knowledge and tools to confidently implement, launch and manage a Direct Debit scheme. With Direct Debit there is a lot to learn but you’ll find that the course is delivered in an accessible, interactive, engaging and enjoyable way. Our aim is […]
An independent approach to Bacs Direct Debit training
Our one day Direct Debit training course provides attendees with the knowledge and tools to confidently implement, launch and manage a Direct Debit scheme.
With Direct Debit there is a lot to learn but you’ll find that the course is delivered in an accessible, interactive, engaging and enjoyable way.
Our aim is that the course will provide you with a detailed overview of the Direct Debit scheme that will generate lasting improvements which will benefit your company and serve your customers well.
Who should attend our one day course?
- Organisations considering using Direct Debit for the first time
- Operations teams seeking to improve the process of collecting Direct Debits
- Finance teams seeking to improve the financial performance of payment collections
- Organisations experiencing high levels of unpaid Direct Debits, Indemnity Claims, Cancellations
- Organisations migrating to Paperless Direct Debits
- Compliance teams, decision makers, managers – in fact anyone interested in learning about, increasing or refreshing their knowledge of Direct Debit
What does our one day course cover?
Our Direct Debit 101 course covers:
- Why Direct Debit is the UK’s pre-eminent method of collecting regular payments
- Who operates the Direct Debit scheme
- How Direct Debit works including: the end to end process, Direct Debit Instructions, the collection process, the consumer Guarantee, advance notice and reports
- Getting started: How to become a Bacs Service User, including the sign up process, KYC checks, the Direct Debit Guarantee, advance notifications, amendments and cancellations
- The benefits and safeguards offered by the Direct Debit scheme
- The rules and scheme requirements that underpin the Direct Debit scheme
- The beneficial impact to a business of scheme compliance and best practice
- Ensuring that Direct Debit works well by building a confident and efficient Direct Debit function within your business
- Reducing errors, cancelled, unpaid and rejected Direct Debits
- Dealing with valid and invalid indemnity claims
- Making Bacs reports work for your business
- Using case studies the course explores pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Busting Bacs terminology and acronyms
- Direct Debit from a customers perspective
- Moving to Paperless Direct Debit
- Developments of complimentary collections solutions including Request to Pay (RtP)
- The developing payments landscape including the New Payments Architecture (NPA) – a new conceptual model for the future development of the UK’s shared retail payment infrastructure being developed by Pay.UK.
Join us on our next course
To find out more about our 2020 course programme please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org