In this Payments:Unpacked podcast we are joined by Paul Simpson from Sure Pay – Paul helps us unpack the UK’s account name checking service Confirmation of Payee (CoP).
– Why Confirmation of Payee is so important.
– The phased roll out process adopted by the UK.
– Considers a non bank use case study.
– Outlines SurePay’s plans for future development of Confirmation of Payee.
– Explains why a ‘partial match’ and a ‘no match’ are just important as a ‘match’.
For more make sure you visit Sure Pay’s website.
Don’t forget to subscribe to or follow the Payments:Unpacked podcast in your favourite podcast app (and it’s be great if you could rate us as well!)
Also, make sure you subscribe to the free Payments:Unpacked newsletter at www.payments-unpacked.com