In brief from this week’s Payments:Unpacked
- Treasury plan by Ron Kalifa to unleash fintech ‘big bang’ across UK.
- How the payments industry is coming together to quash financial crime – blog by Vocalink / Mastercard.
- Which? – “all eight banks respond to call from Which? on cash access – is it enough?”
- Revolut rolls out QR code-based payments for business customers.
- UBS: Fingerprint cards will generate $5bn in bank revenues by 2026.
- Internet browser Opera prepares for roll out of fintech banking service.
- Ex-Bank of England Governor joins Stripe’s Board.