Forbes article by Dave Birch: Forget Contactless, We’re Going Contact-Free: Apple and the pandemic have converted is to QR codes.
- According to LINK, the operator of the UK’s ATM scheme, 23,054,751 separate cards were used in LINK ATM Scheme ATMs during January. If you were to lay them out end to end they would be 1,200 miles long, that’s Land’s End to John o’Groats and almost half way back again…….
- 15 Digital Payment Upgrades That Would Improve The Customer Experience.
- Barclays rolls out digital receipts with Flux.
- BofA customers go digital during pandemic – 70% of consumer clients now using online and mobile channels.
- Defend your rights against IBAN Discrimination
- 16 million UK debit cards to convert to Mastercard.
- After 15 years Cashplus becomes the newest ‘official’ challenger bank.
- China looks to explore the global use of its planned sovereign digital currency and internationalise yuan.
- Grab a coffee and listen to David Birch speaking at the November 2020 Futurism Forum on the practical implementation of Central Bank Digital Currency.