Getting to grips with the UK’s retail payments landscape can seem a complex and daunting task.
The Payments, Payments, Payments newsletter from Mike Chambers at Northey Point explores a wide range of the UK’s payment news including: Open Banking, Request to Pay, Direct Debit, Confirmation of Payee, Bacs, CHAPS, Faster Payments, LINK, cash, cards and cheques and unpacks the eco-system that supports the operation of these systemically important payment systems.
The newsletter is an independent and informed insight into the UK’s payments landscape – exclusive payment insights, hot topic briefings and fundamentals unpacked.
Join the rapidly growing number of subscribers and navigate the UK’s payments landscape with former Bacs CEO Mike Chambers.
The free weekly newsletter option helps you to get to grips with the UK’s retail payments landscape with former Bacs CEO, Mike Chambers – news, information and stories about payments in the UK.
The premium newsletter option offers:
- Quarterly performance analysis of the Current Account Switching Service.
- Monthly round up of the UK’s retail payment habits.
- Fortnightly briefing of payment related developments at Pay.UK, the Payments System Regulator, the Bank of England and HM Treasury.
- Weekly analysis of the UK’s ATM cash withdrawals.
- Hot payment topic briefings.
- Payment Insights.
- Payment fundamentals unpacked.
- Payments landscape briefings.
The premium newsletter option is currently just £4 a month or £40 per annum and comes with a 100% refund guarantee if you are not happy with the subscription version of the newsletter.
Get to grips with the UK’s retail payments landscape with former Bacs CEO, Mike Chambers – exclusive payment insights, hot topic briefings and fundamentals unpacked.
Corporate subscriptions (minimum 5 subscriptions) are available (with a quantity discount) – for more information email: email@example.com
Check out the last five Payments, Payments, Payments newsletters: