Our Direct Debit training sessions provide attendees with the knowledge and tools to confidently implement, launch and manage a Direct Debit scheme. With Direct Debit there is a lot to learn but you’ll find that we share our experience in an accessible, interactive, engaging and enjoyable way. Our aim is to share a detailed overview of the Direct Debit scheme […]
Our Direct Debit training sessions provide attendees with the knowledge and tools to confidently implement, launch and manage a Direct Debit scheme. With Direct Debit there is a lot to learn but you’ll find that we share our experience in an accessible, interactive, engaging and enjoyable way.
Our aim is to share a detailed overview of the Direct Debit scheme that will generate lasting improvements which will benefit your company and serve your customers well.
Learn from the experts
When you attend a Direct Debit 101 training event you will benefit from the experience of the UK’s leading independent payment and Direct Debit scheme experts. Find out more at www.directdebit101.co.uk
Our Direct Debit 101 course covers
- Why Direct Debit is the UK’s pre-eminent method of collecting regular payments
- Who operates the Direct Debit scheme
- How Direct Debit works including: the end to end process, Direct Debit Instructions, the collection process, the consumer Guarantee, advance notice and reports
- Getting started: How to become a Bacs Service User, including the sign up process, KYC checks, the Direct Debit Guarantee, advance notifications, amendments and cancellations
- The benefits and safeguards offered by the Direct Debit scheme
- The rules and scheme requirements that underpin the Direct Debit scheme
- The beneficial impact to a business of scheme compliance and best practice
- Ensuring that Direct Debit works well by building a confident and efficient Direct Debit function within your business
- Reducing errors, cancelled, unpaid and rejected Direct Debits
- Dealing with valid and invalid indemnity claims
- Making Bacs reports work for your business
- Using case studies the course explores pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Busting Bacs terminology and acronyms
- Direct Debit from a customers perspective
- Moving to Paperless Direct Debit
- Developments of complimentary collections solutions including Request to Pay (RtP)
- The developing payments landscape including the New Payments Architecture (NPA) – a new conceptual model for the future development of the UK’s shared retail payment infrastructure being developed by Pay.UK.
Bespoke training and tailored consultancy assignments
In addition to the one day training events held across the country Direct Debit 101 also offers bespoke “digging deeper” training and tailored consultancy assignments that focus on specific issues that a company may be facing.
Find out more
To find out more or to discuss your specific requirements please contact Direct Debit 101 at: email@example.com
Or sign up to the Direct Debit 101 email list: