The Participant Advisory Council (PAC) – the body that ensures that Pay.UK understands the needs of the industry by representing the interests of participants and advising Pay.UK on the impact of its decisions on them – has today published its annual report.
The PAC seeks to improve the collaborative nature of the payments industry representing the interests of participants.
The publication is available to download at: https://www.wearepay.uk/participant-advisory-council-annual-report-published-by-pay-uk/
Key highlights of the report:
- Establishing Pay.UK’s role in enabling innovation
- Recommending criteria’s across all Pay.UK’s corporate KPI’s
- Considering Pay.UK’s relationship with Open Banking
- Advising on the procurement process for the core and settlement elements of the New Payment Architecture
- Advising on the implementation timing of the New Payment Architecture
Download the annual report at: https://www.wearepay.uk/participant-advisory-council-annual-report-published-by-pay-uk/